Medical Clinic Services in Paramus
Whenever you have a health problem, do not hesitate to visit Doctors Express Paramus. We offer a wide array of medical services at our medical clinic in Paramus. With us you have the advantage of our extended working hours and walk-ins without an appointment. What's more, we also accept all types of insurances, so please visit us whenever you need health care. Call us today for more information.
- Urgent Care: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast and affordable treatment.
- Lab Work: We provide on-site testing while you wait, with our CLIA certified laboratory.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-Ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-Ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a Specialist.
- Travel Medicine: We carry all vaccines required for overseas travel, so there is no need to visit the Health Department. Come in when it's convenient for you. Bon voyage!
- Adults & Children: Our board certified physicians are experienced in treating patients of all ages, from children over six months, to the elderly. We are family friendly.
- Follow up with your Primary Care Doctor: At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your Primary Care doctor, via a secure email or fax link.
- Sports & Camp Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals, often required by Paramus and the surround area school sports.
- Non-English Speakers: We will happily provide access to an interpreter, via a confidential phone service, if needed.
- Occupational Medicine: We are DOT certified, so no matter what your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings as well as injury management for your employees.
- Prescriptions: Our physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be filled at the pharmacy of your choice in and around the Paramus area. However, we do not treat chronic pain or anxiety conditions, and we do not stock any narcotic medications on site at our center.
- TB Testing
- Strep Testing
- Shingles Treatment
- Gout Treatment
- Hepatitis Testing
- Women's Health
- Children's Health
- Pre-Operative Exams
- STD Testing
In addition to these services, we can also treat many diseases such as acute illnesses, trauma including cuts and fractures. If you are planning a trip, come to us and we will prescribe you the necessary vaccinations. We also take care of sports injuries and help you provide relief from sprains and strains, fractured bones, cuts, and bumps and bruises with our full complement of bandages, splints, casts and/or braces to ensure complete care of your injury. Minor surgeries like removal of foreign bodies, cuts and puncture wounds are also done at our clinic.
Going on a trip? We can provide you with the necessary vaccinations.
Click here for more info